Signage on your vehicle

New Boy

Question, is it worth advertising on your vehicle, how successful have you been?? My thoughts are if I am going to go down this route I want to make it look professional.

I am currently getting quotes for signage on my own Hilux and have looked into vehicle wrapping which looks great to me though, it seems that to wrap a vehicle I should expect to pay around two thousand pounds. If it brings in a decent amount of custom then fair enough, but its still a big out lay for me personally?

Any advice please??

Thanks

New Boy:001_smile:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, is it worth advertising on your vehicle, how successful have you been?? My thoughts are if I am going to go down this route I want to make it look professional.

I am currently getting quotes for signage on my own Hilux and have looked into vehicle wrapping which looks great to me though, it seems that to wrap a vehicle I should expect to pay around two thousand pounds. If it brings in a decent amount of custom then fair enough, but its still a big out lay for me personally?

Any advice please??

Thanks

New Boy:001_smile:

It does work but only if done in a tasteful way. I have the canopy on my single cab ranger done both sides and had it done in a business card kind of way. As I do both landscapeing and tree work I had two seperate sections done and I have had loads of work from it were people have seen it parked up or just at traffic lights etc.

Well worth the out lay but paid no were near £2'000 for it. Would think along the lines of lettering in a nice layout and avoid the wrap picture type thing it's what the travellers have on there trucks around my area and looks really cheesy. Just my opinion.:thumbup1:

Once done it's permanent free advertising and looks more professional imo, personally I wouldn't bother with wrapping, they are printed and fade over time and start to look nasty when they do, although the inks used are getting better and are lasting longer, and £2k is way ott for wrapping a hilux.

I had thought about wrapping the landy but I can get it repainted and signwriten for far less than a wrap.

A decent sign firm should be able to make it look tastefully done in normal vinyl.

Yep i thought 2k was a lot though i have had a couple of similar quotes so guess I should look elsewhere, though that was for a full wrap. Could you give me an idea of what i should be paying then. I would like my company logo which is pretty simple, contact numbers, website details and i reckon thats about it?

Thanks guys

Had my.truck done nice and simple, who we are

What we do and how to contact us

Also got rear doors done so when cars are stuck behind me fully loaded.they know who is holding them up :-P

Pound for pound it's the best advertising iv ever done and seemingly brings in a lot of enquiries

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

1401950711789.jpg.e8010d770067cffd113170eed4a63c35.jpg

I'm in a bit of a Scottish island bubble, but it's definitely worth doing even if it's just the magnetic signs you can get from vista print. My van's a transit panel van which has stars painted down the sides (it was like that when I got it, but I only paid a grand for it with 100k on the clock). It's distinctive, and it says what I do on it. It works, and it cost me about £40.

Had my.truck done nice and simple, who we are

What we do and how to contact us

Also got rear doors done so when cars are stuck behind me fully loaded.they know who is holding them up :-P

Pound for pound it's the best advertising iv ever done and seemingly brings in a lot of enquiries

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

Looks good !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk