Which husqvarna

Dazonit

At the moment I have a stihl 021 with a 12inch bar year 1996 and still going well and great for cross cutting fire wood and a stihl 024 with 16 inch bar runs well fitted a new clutch but seems to bog out with a little pressure on it (any ideas?) bothe saw are old and worn so I'm thinking of buying a new saw and thought about a husqvarna saw for a change I don't know much about the model numbers so I'm after some advice on a saw idealy a saw that can run up to a 18 inch chain and on parr of a stihl ms25/26 I use a new a stihl ms250 at work for felling and its a good saw I've been offered a second hand husqvarna 365 with a 18inch bar ( 1 year old but no recite of punches ) for £250 but I don't know if this saw is ott for my needs I i just want a medium size saw for felling/cross cuting ect what would you recommend cheers :thumbup1:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have a 365 on 20" bar, its excellent with plenty of power, starts easily, the air filter housing dosnt seem to collect much dust & gets the job done quickly.

If your intended second hand saw is in good nick then its a good buy, anyway I thought 70cc was a 'medium sized saw' !

N

Edited by NFG

Hi

I have a 365 on 20" bar, its excellent with plenty of power, starts easily, the air filter housing dosnt seem to collect much dust & gets the job done quickly.

If your intended second hand saw is in good nick then its a good buy, anyway I thought 70cc was a 'medium sized saw' !

N

only looked at the 365 on you tube and it looks like a big lump I'm after some thing the same size as the ms250 but a husqvarna

A 1yr. old 365 for £250... and why haven't you bitten their hand off? Plus it'll suit your needs.

The man has no recite or proof of porches wich I find strange for a saw only owned for a year and I don't no what the saw was used for or how often .

I'll be phoning him later on today hopefully ad I've only talked to him on net

Atb

Edited by Dazonit

not sure about the 365 sounds very reasonable at that price. I run a 372xp which is a old school model but it does the business and makes ya smile I run it with a 15, and 24"

Old school 372 is what I would go for ( spud ported of course ) :biggrin: