How we are crushing it with Google

Guys i wanted to put this article together to show you how me and my team are crushing it with Google.

Within two weeks of creating a new website we are number 2

on the "map pack" for our most common search term tree surgeons West Bromwich.

I have attached a photo below to show you. We used to spend £2000 per month on Google Adwords to

get first page exposure to acquire leads but not anymore.

crushgoogle.jpg.5ba6607cd500e3e7b847c4619fa158f2.jpg

Here is how we got there...

1) Sumbit your listing to Google My Business.

2) Add all the relevant categories to your listing in our case we did "tree service" & "Arborist and Tree Surgeon". (This increases your exposure).

3) Fill out your listing with as must content as you possibly can, craft this description with the main keywords and unique content that provides value to readers.

4) Upload at least 30 pictures (pro tip: rename the picture files i.e tree surgeons west bromwich, tree removal west bromwich).

5) Ask your customers for some 5 star positive reviews, my web guy tells me that these help with your map pack position (makes sense).

6) Make sure your website is interlinked with your Google My Business listing and contains lots of relevant content, we have over 2000 words on our homepage, most

websites have 300 or less.

7) This step i would advise you pay someone to do this like we did as it is very time consuming, they are called citations. This is a business listing on online directories, get

as many as you can, we paid for 240.

That's the process and our phone is ringing 2 sometimes 3 times a day, we are fully booked for May this month.

I hope you guys jump on this because it's been a real help for my business and i feel that you guys can get the same results as i did just by following these simple steps.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

-

Shane

Edited by Paul Barton

Hello Shane,

As this is your first post I've removed your web link for now. I'll watch this space to see what discussion it generates.

Sounds slightly fishy, £2000 a month on Adwords!!? And the guy in first place has no reviews and not even a website and your company is called what you typed into Google!

Step 7, the citations bit...

You mean back links, as in posting the address to your website on a popular, related website... Maybe a forum...

Except they're not called back links anymore, like it's not called spamming anymore.

Ergo, 240 websites have received a "citation". Most of which may have been removed by a forum moderator (as in this case), so the customer will have received a fraction of what they paid for.

Sign me up!

Edited by diervek