Really need help with college work!

Nick93

who would like to help me with my college work.CU76

it says.....

produce a document for 5 tree pests, 5 tree diseases, 5 tree disorders, 5 unfavourable conditions, 5 competing growths. The document will have a photograph attached for each item, and contain a description of what it is, what does it do and what are the control methods.

really need help :)

thankyou! :thumbup:

1000's of pest and diseases to pick from!! the hard part would be choosing which one! there are some really funky ones out there! I dont think its a hard assignment, in fact it sounds easy, an hour or so in a library or on even less time on the net will give you all you need and more! or just go for a walk around a wood land, with a camera, you'r bound to get some extra brownie points for using your own pics. so stop being lazy and trying to get other people to do your home work :P !!

i have no motivation and looking on google is a ball ache! just need posts of good websites with good info on?

That's the whole part of education, if you google websites you will eventually find what you want and on the way learn a lot more, arb talk itself has a lot of interesting disscussions and also if you buy/borrow books written by clause matt heck they will help

Hope this helps you

Cheers ciaran glyde

if you're on a degree course, get yourself into the college library and get stuck into the books its the only way. Thats what i've had to do with my pest and disease assignments. Which college are you at? i know if you were doing the foundation degree at askham bryan you wouldn't get away with this.

Edited by penfold