Pathetic co-workers?

Python

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a strange thing to post, I'm not sure how long you've been part of this crew when you've not passed your basic saw tickets yet? Also, be mindful that they may be on here too. Maybe reconsider your wording? Banter can vary dramatically across different people. With some people I know our banter can be quite vulgar, with others it can only be very mild. Some people will find it quite upsetting. If you were to call me pathetic in the scenario you purvey I'd be willing to consider it bullying. Also, if you're the new unqualified member of a team I'd consider letting you go if you were the one upsetting the previously well balanced apple cart.

Good quality banter at work is essential :thumbup1:

So how would you feel if you and the rest of your established crew up hauled up in front of the head office fat cats and reprimanded for this banter because the "new boy" is offended by it?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

One mans banter is another mans bullying

So when he gives as good as he gets and is 80% of the time the one that's starts the conversation or comments directed to another one of my lads but doesn't like it when a comment is returned? Where would you go from there? We're not talking about anything heavy just the occasional "your mum" joke or something about the climbing speed etc just normal stuff, and in comparison to the old days this doesn't even register

Eh where did the haven't passed saw tickets come from? I'm the bloody foreman!

My apologies, saw the 30/31 woes thread with your name at the top (on the app) and had the beginning of the op's querie. Looked like it was yours.

Just sick of the kids bit**ing all day long it's like there back at school

That's certainly not what you said in your opening post.

That's not banter. It's infighting (bit**ing) that's down to a manager to manage, give advice, "tool box talks" bang heads together or open a big ole can of whoopass if it continues.