Another Ebay Scam ?

DN22 Gardening

Hi mate, yes, the Sherriff (Deere) workshop in Berwick did a good job, put some extra plate in so it should be solid even if it spends another winter snowploughing the rough tracks here full-time...

Thanks again for taking a look, there's a pint in the pump next time you're passing.

R.

"I do not live in Foveran, I live in Poland so I can't go there every time someone wants to see it, plus I can't go alone as I am a woman. I will get somebody to bring it to you (a neighbour of my late grandfather) if you decide to buy it but we have to close the deal through eBay. Delivery will take 3-4 days and you will have the chance to inspect it before I get paid. You send the money to eBay and then the chipper will be delivered. Everything is covered by eBay, they will keep your money secured during the inspection period. This purchase protection guarantees that the chipper is exactly as I described it; basically, once delivered, you'll have 5 days to inspect it and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded in no time and they will charge me with the return costs. I will get paid only after you confirm that you received the chipper in good order.

If you want it, let me know your ebay user id along with a phone number and your name, address where it must be delivered so i can register the sale with ebay to

proceed.

If you will decide to not go through now then is not a problem I still quite have a few more offers from potential buyers. Hopefully, I made myself understood and we will be closing the deal. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks

My number is 01224946781 which is forwarded to my home number here."

"I do not live in Foveran, I live in Poland so I can't go there every time someone wants to see it, plus I can't go alone as I am a woman. I will get somebody to bring it to you (a neighbour of my late grandfather) if you decide to buy it but we have to close the deal through eBay. Delivery will take 3-4 days and you will have the chance to inspect it before I get paid. You send the money to eBay and then the chipper will be delivered. Everything is covered by eBay, they will keep your money secured during the inspection period. This purchase protection guarantees that the chipper is exactly as I described it; basically, once delivered, you'll have 5 days to inspect it and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded in no time and they will charge me with the return costs. I will get paid only after you confirm that you received the chipper in good order.

If you want it, let me know your ebay user id along with a phone number and your name, address where it must be delivered so i can register the sale with ebay to

proceed.

If you will decide to not go through now then is not a problem I still quite have a few more offers from potential buyers. Hopefully, I made myself understood and we will be closing the deal. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks

My number is 01224946781 which is forwarded to my home number here."

thats reply is comedy :lol: