Husky

High Scale

that saw looks to be in good condition for its age. a neighbour came to me today with an old 254xp that he cant get to run. i miss my old 254's might see if he will trade it in. either way i'll be fiddling with that 1 night this week.

I have some 254 spares let me know if you need anything, I may have it.

• 10 months later...
Was my first saw, used mine for every thing including climbing!

bloody ell would not want to use one climbing! was the first ground saw i used and was glad when they where replaced with a couple of 262's wich in my opinion was one of the best saws husky ever made ,the 266 might not of been to bad if they had a decomp button.

i did have one in the shead that just needed a new magnetto had brand new jug and piston but gave it to a free lancer friend of mine who siezed his..

nice vid 372

Was my first saw, used mine for every thing including climbing!

i was the same, i thought it was a great saw and in the woods i cut thousands of tons of wood with it , traded it in for a 254 and regretted it i did not like the 254.

if any one is selling an old 266 pm the details id be interested.