Video Rotatech vs Leading brand

Northernarbsupplies

I ordered some chains for our firewood processor, they seemed to stretch the same as normal chains (I thought they were pre stretched) but they cut as well as oregon/husqvarna and cost half the price so as long as they last between sharpens I'll be buying a lot more. Ours arrived within 2 days and I ordered late at night.

Regarding the post above I assume Saturn machine knives is an old trading name as it was the same for me.

Thanks for your honest review. I am glad to hear you are happy with them. Oregon and Husqvarna's chains are also pre stretched. We make a point telling people, because our low price makes people assume that Rotatech aren't.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered a load of chains for different saws 560 261 and 441 the lads seem to like them and at half the price can't complain

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

Hi Johnny,

That is great to hear. Did you know that we also do files and oil from the same range?

The full range is here, Rotatech - Professional Chainsaw Chains and Accessories

Just tried a full chisel chain on my MS460 with 25" bar. Must admit to not expecting much but to be fair the chain is very good. Not as long a tooth as a Sthil chain but not by much and it cuts pretty much as well. Held it's edge very well with usual amounts of stretch for a new chain. Best bit £21 for two chains. Time will tell but first impressions are very good for the money

i got several chains from yourselves a while back , ive run them not a huge amount so far but have been on 262 xp 562 xp and 372 xp all of them did stretch a little but all needed just one tighten up , dont dull any worse than the oregons i used previously , a few days ago i hit a nail in a bit of Pine and burred over about 10 teeth so i swapped to another saw and then sharpened it that night on my grinder , used the 562 today and took down 2 20 inch pines and blocked them up, still flying big chips , happy chap so far :001_smile:

Just tried a full chisel chain on my MS460 with 25" bar. Must admit to not expecting much but to be fair the chain is very good. Not as long a tooth as a Sthil chain but not by much and it cuts pretty much as well. Held it's edge very well with usual amounts of stretch for a new chain. Best bit £21 for two chains. Time will tell but first impressions are very good for the money

Glad to hear you are happy with them so far. I am sure you will continue to be happy with them.

i got several chains from yourselves a while back , ive run them not a huge amount so far but have been on 262 xp 562 xp and 372 xp all of them did stretch a little but all needed just one tighten up , dont dull any worse than the oregons i used previously , a few days ago i hit a nail in a bit of Pine and burred over about 10 teeth so i swapped to another saw and then sharpened it that night on my grinder , used the 562 today and took down 2 20 inch pines and blocked them up, still flying big chips , happy chap so far :001_smile:

That is great to hear. Would be nice to see a video of you chopping some large pines, using the chains.