Wedding or stump grinding ?

Stefan Palokangas

Piss poor if you ask me...only one good thing has come out of this post is I know who to contact if have a stump grinding job needs doing on Christmas Day.

All recognition is good even the bad, sorry I'm fully booked on xmas day and new year. [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright morning, ready for new exiting challenges ! Such a successful post this been, thanks for all replies [emoji3]

I can't believe no one has said this, but I think you are lazy Stefan.

Working 23hours a day is standard for any grafter. Why would you want to work any less.

Best bet is to reduce your prices a bit more so you get even more work in. When you have to buy night vision goggles and grind from 6am-11pm then you'll have reached your true alpha male potential.

Btw, 11pm - 5am is for maintenance, paperwork, quoting and mainlining coffee. Of course you could eye ball paul it for the same effect.

I can't believe no one has said this, but I think you are lazy Stefan.

Working 23hours a day is standard for any grafter. Why would you want to work any less.

Best bet is to reduce your prices a bit more so you get even more work in. When you have to buy night vision goggles and grind from 6am-11pm then you'll have reached your true alpha male potential.

Btw, 11pm - 5am is for maintenance, paperwork, quoting and mainlining coffee. Of course you could eye ball paul it for the same effect.

I am very lazy, I never work, you are spot on Jonny... It must be fun for me or I'm out, but my cnc welding, and stump grinding is pure joy I can't get enough of it. Passion for what you do is a must. Paperwork I leave for others to do for me, have even started to leave pricing to a guy with excellent skills for it, much better compared to me.

Best regards

Stefan

Stefan ,your work ethic is so admirable. However reading back through this whole conversation you do come across as an almighty arrogant knob who is only going to do any job his way and no other. The tree work community is a very small and close knit group - take care you don't alienate the very people you need to provide you with stumps you can only dream about. We all have to take care that any contractor we take on treats our clients with at least the same level of respect if not more than we give ourselves. If they believe your only doing the job you want to supply instead of what they asked for things are going to go downhill rapidly for all including yourself.