Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

Not much scope for deaf people in the forces DAve.

My lass works with people who have been subject to gang rapes.

Wind your neck in. 

Yeah you’ve mentioned it previously as for wind my neck in I’ll say wtf I want Mark. Unless of course Starmer is gonna close  us down on that front  too 🤔 Labour eh Mark who would have thought it 😃

IMG_9947.png

Edited by Johnsond

the riots on the scale we've seen are far less of a problem than finding room for to meet Labour's new housing targets - houses that wouldn't be needed if we could reduce immigration to a trickle.

A farmer gets a nice tidy sum and the damage is irreversible

how it should be

5b3b35312000004100b9602a.thumb.jpeg.cabc6d547f1c6bf810dd4e989d6465f9.jpeg

after 'economic growth'

5071.thumb.webp.0eb172c0c418a3ac8818be9b3fa45070.webp

it's not a race thing, it's a land thing

• Like 1

However the land thing isn't asylum seekers or religion, it is the million government sanctioned immigrants - the ones who come here to 'steal our jobs', they are the ones putting pressure on housing, finances and so on. As a country we can (and should?) be able to offer sanctuary to those whose own countries want to torture or kill... and yet it is the same asylum seekers who are demonised by the likes of Farage, Robinson, the right wing press and so on. Images of a blow up dinghy are quite news friendly. A family immigrating through Heathrow - looking like you or me do as we return from holiday are not exciting pictures.

The recent riots have been fuelled by the constant press / Farage / etc.. going on and on about asylum seekers, 'fighting age young men', religious hatred, any coloured person commits a crime it is highlighted yet similar crimes by white population is passed by without comment... and the idiots have sucked it up.

You're right though housing problems could be solved if we half the number of immigrants but we are focussed on the wrong sort of immigrants.

Noting that Robinson is quite happy in his £400 a night, 5 star hotel in Cyprus this week. Remind me what he does for a job that can afford that... (Cyprus.... maybe those who know these things, do the Russians take any special interest in the UK involvement there I wonder....)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

Nothing apart from them being pointless meddling walty tw-ats.

Have to admit though,they did a good job clearing that bridge railing of grass and sticks that one time.

How are they doing in Ukraine?

Have you got any specifics on that? I honestly don't follow anything they do, but I always thought that the idea behind the service they offer was solid, and entirely necessary for certain situations... but I can absolutely see how it could be abused by walty types. It's the same as any volunteer service I'd expect, you'd get people showing up who genuinely want to help out in a shitty situation, and you'd get others who are only interested in helping themselves... and one of those types of person generally shout louder than the other.