Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Attacking any emergency services worker anytime anywhere is absolutely disgusting behaviour, let’s hope the same standards apply the next time there is an Islamic terrorist attack in tbe UK.  If the attackers are injured presumably Mr Streeting will be happy for them to bleed out wherever they lie. 

And yet, how many police officers have been hospitalised this week by the right wing protests?

Curious post I got last night, from Southport Mosque that kicked this all off:

"Press release from the Southport Mosque"

(time line of events)

"1. For two days prior to the attack, threatening notes and letters were received, which were reported to the police"

... 2 days prior to the events and a day before these girls were murdered...

• Sad 1

2nd quote I read, think it was an article in the Telegraph - wrong computer last night so I didn't copy the link - along the lines of "2 tier policing has been invented by those pushing conspiracy theories"... I noted this in my mind because it came from the Telegraph or Express (If it was a left wing press, I would have passed over this as a part of their narrative - but it was from the 'right' of politics press)

2 hours ago, Steven P said:

2nd quote I read, think it was an article in the Telegraph - wrong computer last night so I didn't copy the link - along the lines of "2 tier policing has been invented by those pushing conspiracy theories"... I noted this in my mind because it came from the Telegraph or Express (If it was a left wing press, I would have passed over this as a part of their narrative - but it was from the 'right' of politics press)

It’s especially strange when it seems to be a select few on the right who really push the idea. If anything I’d say that they’re incredibly soft on the far right, white supremacy types we’re seeing atm. Remember the policing of the vigil for Sarah Everard?
The right are a bunch of wet blankets. 

• Like 1

APPLE.NEWS

Derek Drummond receives longest sentence so far over far-right disorder, with two others jailed...

Swift and harsh justice and deservedly so. Now can anyone tell me how the case is progressing with the two Muslim males who attacked the police officers in Manchester Airport resulting in a female office suffering a broken nose. Surely with the amount of video footage available that is also gonna be dealt with at breakneck speed. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Did you even watch what was happening  or the run up to that attack or is it more important to rubbish anything you can or rather  doesn’t fit your views, you might be suprised at the more sensible reasoned argument being put over in LI . On here it’s rabid hatred for the right with zero interest in why it’s happening. 
Until that happens  there will be no sensible end. 

I just hate to see lots of innocent people getting hurt because of guilible muppets spreading hate filled disinformation and nonsense on social media. What's your motivation for doing it ve?

"you might be surprised at the more sensible reasoned argument being put over in LI" - you're right!  I'd be amazed if old Anthony Brennan could put together any kind of cohesive argument. He just wants to get 73000 lads, (football hooligans), out on the streets to get pissed up, mess around with flags and smash stuff up. He doesn't really explain why they're needed, why this is happening. Since your LI shows you all that good content ve, maybe you could explain the back story here? Because to most people it just looks like a load of racists have used an unrelated tragedy as an excuse to kick off, (sorry, "protest").

14 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Be careful what you wish for 42 

Starmer will take this country down a very dark path given the opportunity. 

That sounds ominous. Why are you so scared of Starmer, what's your worst fear? It's all a bit weird.

• Like 1

Max sentence for violent disorder is 5 years. Early plea will get you 3 years. It's a shame that the jails are full of muslims, they'll just come out radicalised. 

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

CPS warns three men sentenced are ‘tip of iceberg’ as other perpetrators of violence face ‘long time’ in prison

It's a shame that the UK justice system is based on punishment and not rehabilitation. 

Edited by Mark J