Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

36 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

at least capitalize his name fanboy

🤷‍♂️I’ll take that if it’s the best you have. Standard practice when there’s nothing else. It’s a fact though 👍

Edited by Johnsond

39 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Funnily enough the world was a quieter more stable place when trump was last in 🤷‍♂️

Well, take a look at that then, more stable, but how is to argue against numbers - Wikipedia, easily digestible but sized chunks. In the table the green arrows show the country is more stable, the red arrows less stable and to compare 2023 (last numbers available) to 2019, it is hard not to note there are more countries more stable than in 2019 (more green arrows in the 'since 2019' column).... Quieter more stable now than in 2019.

EDI... and also to note that in the last few years, Tory government, the right of politics, the UK has grown more instable. Might be something to do with their obsession with changing Prime Ministers. Or Liz Truss.

Edited by Steven P
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

🤷‍♂️I’ll take that if it’s the best you have. Standard practice when there’s nothing else. It’s a fact though 👍

so what is your view on ex marine Vance being against US supplying Ukraine with arms?

What would you do in his shoes re Ukraine?

41 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

For my obsessed fans “ you know who you are guys”. You have obviously missed me. Sad but true 😂

No, generally the other members on here haven't been talking bollocks. No need to correct them.

Woman denies assault after Farage milkshake attack

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The Reform UK leader was showered in drink while launching his general election campaign last month.

Caroline Liggins, representing the defendant, said: "My client strongly protests her innocence and looks forward to fighting these unjust charges in court."

Why does this remind me of some of the things that have been argued about in this thread?

• Haha 1