Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

Do you think 'the far right' is a good thing?

There is no far right Mark, seriously bud it’s utter crap the way that phrase is thrown about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peds said:

What?! Speak up, I can't hear you!!

Edit... I can't help but feel as though there's a certain subtlety that isn't being grasped here...

Oh I get your pathetic BS peds, like I said let’s just wait a few days and see what happens in-the EU elections. 

38 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

There is no far right Mark, seriously bud it’s utter crap the way that phrase is thrown about. 

Woooooaaahh... that's incredible. 

12 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

As the far right surges, this week’s European Parliament election will reorder the Continent’s political...

🤷‍♂️Not surprising when the left just wont  listen and politicians basically take the piss out of the quiet majority of people. All is not well in that paradise known as the “ EU”. 

These guys seam to think there is a far right, I wonder if anyone would agree enough with this article to share it in the group?

34 minutes ago, Steven P said:

I should point out that I'm only here tonight for the attention and argument while the beers cool and before I start a busy shift in the morning.

On that subject I did ask you a question recently, are you employed, self employed or a business owner ?. 

36 minutes ago, Steven P said:

These guys seam to think there is a far right, I wonder if anyone would agree enough with this article to share it in the group?

Show me where the so called far right is in British politics, I believe that was what mark was referring too when I replied. 

40 minutes ago, peds said:

Woooooaaahh... that's incredible. 

Ok show the parties of “ Far Right” 🤷‍♂️

If you think that’s genuinely incredible you must lead a very dull and mundane existence. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Show me where the so called far right is in British politics, I believe that was what mark was referring too when I replied. 

Are you inventing things again it would appear he commented after you posted the link and rationality would suggest he was commenting about that link. How odd.