Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I just put it down to narcissism. It is a health condition and not a lot a forum can do about it. I fully expect insults to be flowing my way, rather than any continuation of any of the discussions, but sorry to say the last couple of weeks has ticked most of these boxes:

The most common symptoms include:

• Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
  • Pretending to be superior to others
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Looking down on others as inferior
  • Monopolising conversations
  • Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
  • Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
  • Always craves for “the best” in everything
  • Has a very fragile self-esteem"
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

😂Morning all, full crew plus a few regular opponents I see 👍

Give me a chance to get sorted and I’ll get back to you properly, On 12-12 nights plus weathered off so plenty of time to correspond tonight and get involved in countering the mutual back slapping and lining or accusations of rage and anger by the mind readers. 
Dempsey, just briefly go back a few posts and you will find the root cause of the phrase I’m using, something to do with weak genes, white women and immigrants and in some cases wanting to watch 🤷‍♂️ yeah sick buggers I know but not my words.  I was well aware of its meaning and origins just didn’t think you’d find people that way inclined on this kind of forum. You live and learn I guess. 

7 hours ago, Steven P said:

I just put it down to narcissism. It is a health condition and not a lot a forum can do about it. I fully expect insults to be flowing my way, rather than any continuation of any of the discussions, but sorry to say the last couple of weeks has ticked most of these boxes:

The most common symptoms include:

• Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
  • Pretending to be superior to others
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Looking down on others as inferior
  • Monopolising conversations
  • Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
  • Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
  • Always craves for “the best” in everything
  • Has a very fragile self-esteem"

Nothing more or less than  your opinion I’m afraid 🤷‍♂️. Which quite frankly seeing as this is an internet forum worth absolutely zero. 
Right then SNP supporter yes or no ?? 

2 hours ago, Steven P said:

Boasting about one’s achievements 🤔. That it 🤷‍♂️
To tell the truth I’m somewhat disappointed I’d have thought I’d have a bit more to contend with this shift even from 42 seeing as he would be monitoring the wind so to speak. 

5 hours ago, peds said:

Everything okay at home mate? Been a while since you've updated us on the old slap-and-tickle schedule... hope you get through this dry spell without too much tennis elbow.

Thanks for your concern although you do realise it’s not a healthy hobby especially when your other crew members are protesting at the use of the word “ cuck” . 🤔

Anyway crew change on Fri so hopefully the welcome will be a warm one. 

23 hours ago, Mike Hill said:

Do in a cuckhold,do you imagine yourself as the wife,cuck or third party?

Who are your other dream participants? Do you imagine other arbtalkers filling * cough* the other two roles?

Is this to fuel your fantasies rather like the immigrant breeding with locals thing you got excited about a while back, or is it a genuine question?. If it’s the latter like I said to that peds character, it’s not a healthy thing to have an interest in, mind you neither is the former 🤷‍♂️