Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

21 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

That was not what my last comment was based on though was it?

My last comment was based around your blind faith and adulation of Steptoe. :) 

Well go on then. Explain to me why Tommy Robinson is worthy of my admiration.

20 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Hey Pal, I watched it.
I still think he's a shitehawk, irrespective of his current situation.

Hey Pal ?‍♂️ steady with the terms of endearment 
I watched it too and I thought it was very informative although one side of a complex issue but it undoubtedly showed on a number of occasions the pandering of the system to those whom have no respect for law and order in this country or our traditional values. If you can not see that regardless of how you feel about him personally then you are indeed letting your feelings blinker any ability to see reason or an alternative version of events to that what you perceive as true. I voted Tory but I’m well aware of Boris Johnsons shortcomings etc and can admit that. I didn’t see that fool Corbyn as some messiah like figure as others did. I can see Robinson’s faults but also the validity of the issues he has tried to raise. By the way tell me one thing he has said that is not true ???? No ranting just a sensible explanation of how he is wrong on the issues he spoke of in that speech. 
On a slightly humorous note I do remember the boat in cambios called shy torque which was quite amusing listening to him call the port authority to get in and out,  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Hey Pal ?‍♂️ steady with the terms of endearment 
I watched it too and I thought it was very informative although one side of a complex issue but it undoubtedly showed on a number of occasions the pandering of the system to those whom have no respect for law and order in this country or our traditional values. If you can not see that regardless of how you feel about him personally then you are indeed letting your feelings blinker any ability to see reason or an alternative version of events to that what you perceive as true. I voted Tory but I’m well aware of Boris Johnsons shortcomings etc and can admit that. I didn’t see that fool Corbyn as some messiah like figure as others did. I can see Robinson’s faults but also the validity of the issues he has tried to raise. By the way tell me one thing he has said that is not true ???? No ranting just a sensible explanation of how he is wrong on the issues he spoke of in that speech. 
On a slightly humorous note I do remember the boat in cambios called shy torque which was quite amusing listening to him call the port authority to get in and out,  

We planted 6K trees in Red Row. Named it 'Windy Shithole Woods'.
I like Corbyn, he seemed honest. Which is apparently a bad trait in a sucessful politician.
Tommeh seems to be more than a tad untrustworthy and he's not even a politician.

5 minutes ago, Mark J said:

We planted 6K trees in Red Row. Named it 'Windy Shithole Woods'.
I like Corbyn, he seemed honest. Which is apparently a bad trait in a sucessful politician.
Tommeh seems to be more than a tad untrustworthy and he's not even a politician.

That boat name is for real not a nick name. Human nature I’m afraid how many of us are genuinely trustworthy to the level we expect politicians to be. 
Robinson’s claims and facts are none the less valid 

4 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

That boat name is for real not a nick name. Human nature I’m afraid how many of us are genuinely trustworthy to the level we expect politicians to be. 
Robinson’s claims and facts are none the less valid 

Me old man spent a fair bit of time around Cambois, he had a boat called 'Drydens Dream'. I know about the chain ferry.
Everyone agrees that nonces are twats and that grooming gangs (including white people) etc exist. Everyone agrees that they deserve to be jailed for their crimes.
I think TR likes the money in his pocket, even if it's due to someone else's misery. So in that respect, he'd make a good politician.

10 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Me old man spent a fair bit of time around Cambois, he had a boat called 'Drydens Dream'. I know about the chain ferry.
Everyone agrees that nonces are twats and that grooming gangs (including white people) etc exist. Everyone agrees that they deserve to be jailed for their crimes.
I think TR likes the money in his pocket, even if it's due to someone else's misery. So in that respect, he'd make a good politician.

Well I guess t  gf Sts as good as endorsement as can be squeezed out of you ref TR

mind you the grooming gang scandal is and has been proven to be statistically carried out by a certain group end of story ?‍♂️