Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On a schoolnight?😱

🤔 but it's been raining!

No worky when rainy!! 🌧☁️☔️

I was wondering where TCD had gone earlier whilst reading the "what about old fuel in saws thread" - he'd have been all over that with tech spec's and oil standards!!

There was that post where he said "please delete me" maybe he's left??

(Thinking "Hotel California", you can check out anytime but you can never leave 😳)

Pity if so.

🤔 but it's been raining!

No worky when rainy!! 🌧☁️☔️

I was wondering where TCD had gone earlier whilst reading the "what about old fuel in saws thread" - he'd have been all over that with tech spec's and oil standards!!

There was that post where he said "please delete me" maybe he's left??

(Thinking "Hotel California", you can check out anytime but you can never leave 😳)

Pity if so.

Aye it is a pity, first plogs now TCD, think you're next eggs!😂😂

Who decided what jobs are more important? Everyone who signs up for a Public Sector job surely knows its a thankless task but generally do it because the pay is higher than the Private Sector, the pension is higher than the private sector, the perks are better than the private sector and generally its a jolly when the tax payer pays your wages.

Just some normal people I suppose.

Its not difficult to realise that education, health, safety and emergency services are fairly important, so are civil servants even though there is no love with them:laugh1:

All jobs I wouldnt want to do and I couldnt care less if they whinge that their pensions or wages have been cut, they have a right to whinge IMO.

Are you sure that all you have written above is correct? There are a hell of a lot of perks to working in the private sector and a hell of a lot more money from what I can see. All the people I know with more cash and better lifestyles dont get paid from tax payers.

No one suggest a decent rag then?