arborcoms...very dissapointed

Czlowiek Drzewo

.Oh apart from my groundy pretending he's Rosco from the Dukes of hazzard and renditions of Rubber Duck from Convy and "Houston we have a problem" is another popular one at the moment .:thumbup1:

That made me chuckle :thumbup::thumbup:

Had mine 2 or 3 months now. Think they are great, but...

My right speaker isn't working now so I got in touch with supplier and they are sending out a spare set to use whilst I send these back. The same day, the othe set microphone is playing up intermitantly. Mentioned it to supplier so I'm going to swap the dodgy mikes over and send them a pair with two faults to sort but I'll have a set to use in the mean time. I can't complain at the after sales with that. Just hope they are going to be ok in th future.

I think with anything new (ish) like this there will be teething problems with the technology but if you contact supplier I'm sure they'll sort it out. They have to. And when they can make it 3 way they will want to sell you another set.

Good idea...but practical use, not quite there yet.

The ear muffs do not make a complete seal around the ear, so after a fews days work, our ears were ringing!! Couldn't stand it any more, and went back to the Husky ear muffs...or go deaf.

Was told that this was a problem with the ear muffs fitting climbing helmets and hopefully would be changing...

Firstly was told 'to stick a bit of wood between the ear muff and attachment point' !!!

NOT FOR £700.

Then told we would be sent some new attachment points but 3 months down the line...nothing.

They have unfortunatly stayed on the shelf...which is a shame as the idea,technology, and safety factor of these are great.

Hopefully this will be sorted some time in the near future.

Mine are on vertex helmets. They didn't push very hard against my ears very hard and at first thought they were crap. But with a little tweak on the metal with some pliers and they are absolutely fine. I use mine all the time and I'm definitely not going deaf any quicker than I was before using arborcoms. I know sometimes people might get fed up with them being a bit clumsy when putting your lid on at first but you soon get used to it. I think they are so useful, as long as they work correctly. Hopefully mine will be sorted once and be fine thereafter.

Mine are on vertex helmets. They didn't push very hard against my ears very hard and at first thought they were crap. But with a little tweak on the metal with some pliers and they are absolutely fine. I use mine all the time and I'm definitely not going deaf any quicker than I was before using arborcoms. I know sometimes people might get fed up with them being a bit clumsy when putting your lid on at first but you soon get used to it. I think they are so useful, as long as they work correctly. Hopefully mine will be sorted once and be fine thereafter.

I grafted mine on to husky mounts and are now spot on.

597654b88b726_muff1.jpg.e26ae97196472d85f0eee85f0b870e16.jpg