Husqvarna 576XP

elfie

I like mine, it's a good saw, if a bit heavy. I run mine on a 20inch bar and it's mostly used for blocking oversized logs that don't fit through the firewood processor. I went for it over a 372 because the vibrations are less.

Mine was a replacement for a 372 that was nothing but a pita since day one , it's a very smooth saw with very low anti vibes can't say I notice the weight at all and it's a lot lighter than the 395.. I would like a gen 2 auto tune 70cc but don't know how far away that is !

I like the 576. It's a monster on an 18" bar if a little back heavy. Balances up nicely on a 20" though and pulls a 24" nicely in hardwood.

I had the heated handle version well worth the extra 50 quid. I prefer it to the 372 as the vibes felt lower. Until the 560 came along the 576 was a big jump form the 357 but now the 560 is that good unless you need the longer bar then i'd stick with that.

If you're going to get a 576 then it's worth getting an 18, 24 and 28" bar for it. It's a great multi-purpose saw. Especially if you've nothing larger.

I ran it as my second saw for some time, along with a 346. Between them they covered all the bases on the ground.

It's not the lightest saw out the box, but the vibes are low and mine has been incredibly reliable. (Non-auto tune I must add). Used it today felling Scots pine on a 24 and it just puts a smile on my face.