Greenmech issues. Advice welcome

Dr.Green

Gm seems to be a good looking machine...but like everyone says the paint work is very cheap.:thumbdown:

In south portugal,kept off the rain/sun after 14 month my cs100 is like that.

paint bubbling off.unlike in UK GM is very bad after sale service in here.

even blades need to be send to england for sharpening

There must be engineering companies even in Portugal.

I've never used my G.M dealer for my blades.

Ty

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only comment on paint on the 150 it has just fallen off, Greenmech salesperson promised everything would be sorted but reality panels have been replaced and thats it. paint work is shocking. apart from that its been a ok machine. would I buy again? No aftersale is poor, and the actual company is only 30 miles from me.

meanwhile the Timberwolf seem to have some issues with stress fractures from what I have heard

Little update. Seems so far the repairs arnt being covered under warranty. So far full details arnt available until I ring up again tomorrow.

So , I have a courtesy chipper from OP , very helpful with the situation , thou they need it back , so , when I return to work I have no hire chipper , and no very well looked after but unusable chipper. Doesn't that sound great.

Awaiting the outcome and for those interested I will keep you updated , regardless of the outcome. If it comes good great for GM , if not , then I will continue to detail the problems in a professional way .

I can only comment on paint on the 150 it has just fallen off, Greenmech salesperson promised everything would be sorted but reality panels have been replaced and thats it. paint work is shocking. apart from that its been a ok machine. would I buy again? No aftersale is poor, and the actual company is only 30 miles from me.

meanwhile the Timberwolf seem to have some issues with stress fractures from what I have heard

sowhat have you heard ??

how many tw230 have you seen with fractures , keen to know like :001_rolleyes:

Our Quadchip is rapidly becoming unsaleable at 900+hours due to stress fractures .

In fact, I've even a small piece on front of me as I type, a panel 'peg', alloy weld, just found it on the floor as I raking up.

Ty

It's a shame as they look decent machines, I've got a dealer who I pass every day 15 minutes from my house and considered buying a 130 from but after my cousin had a 150 and got rid after a year (I only used it twice and found a bolt under it and it was never worked out where it came from! - was from the machine as matched the other bolts) and other reviews I wouldn't have one

Us too!

No less than half a dozen nuts bolts and washers underneath the new 190 found whilst sweeping up.

After seemingly hours of searching and alot of anxiety waiting for something to fly apart I called the factory direct and was told that sometimes the assembly line leave a handful inside and forget about them...ha ha ha...:thumbdown:

Ty

Us too!

No less than half a dozen nuts bolts and washers underneath the new 190 found whilst sweeping up.

After seemingly hours of searching and alot of anxiety waiting for something to fly apart I called the factory direct and was told that sometimes the assembly line leave a handful inside and forget about them...ha ha ha...:thumbdown:

Ty

Yeah right! Of course you'd leave a handful of bolts rattling around an engine bay!