Yard ripped off

Swampster

It's not really justifiable or rational but having your life wrecked repeatedly by thefts and attempted thefts and the police not really giving a toss .. I don't feel there's much of an option.

Have you ever been repeatedly targeted by thieves TCD ?

Yes I have. The frustration and injustice of it certainly makes one think of smashing their heads in, I can acknowledge that.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is justified to be honest. I got wiped out December 2014, they broke into my shed and lock box, the moved my children's toys out of the way to get to my tools. They tipped a bin out we used for nappies as had a 8 week old baby at the time to fill with water to silence an alarm.

So in my mind they crippled my family knowing there were children and a newborn baby in the house, at Christmas. To protect my family and ability to feed and house them i wouldn't have an issue with anyone putting down one of these criminals, perhaps if they thought this was an possible outcome rather than an asbo the crime rates would drop?

I won't have tools at home anymore as won't give a reason for these people to come to my doorstep again.

That said we have a house alarm that went off the other night at 4am, turned out the kids Guinea pigs set it off as were inside due to the frost, but believe me I was downstairs inside of 10 seconds and would have done anything to protect my family if found anyone there

Put people in desperate situations they will do desperate things its not just my opinion its human survival instinct, im not condoning it but it WILL happen. vote Tory and pay the price:biggrin:

Your full of it...it's not a political thing, thieves are thieves, they chose that rather than work as it's easier for them, very cynical of you to use it as political propoganda.

Also, a lot of hard working lads in this trade are in desperate situations trying to feed their kids and keep a roof above, some scrote knicking tools to look after his own needs is not justifiable...wake up!

Your full of it...it's not a political thing, thieves are thieves, they chose that rather than work as it's easier for them, very cynical of you to use it as political propoganda.

Also, a lot of hard working lads in this trade are in desperate situations trying to feed their kids and keep a roof above, some scrote knicking tools to look after his own needs is not justifiable...wake up!

Agreed, if someone starving in this country we need to have a look at ourselves, but sometimes (often perhaps) people find themselves if this situation and if they must steal surely they should nick food not kit! Most kit is stolen by scrotes, nothing to do with politics or out right poverty. And I'd have no trouble defending my family and our income against these scum. It's the only time agree with Saudi - chop their hands off.

Exactly, well put, Geoff. Once a thief, always a thief. SCUM.

hi their we had a timber processer nicked 5 years a go . we have now taken a lot of things in to protecting my self 1, big dogs rottty 2 . very expenise cctv 3 .a beam that makes a noise . and the lad works for me put a notice up saying if you can out run the dogs you will not out run a a bullet that travels at 2000 feet a second. we now protect how self because the police dont give a sh-- just give you a crime number and ,i could go on