Stihl vis-a-vis Husquvarna eqpt

difflock

:001_rolleyes:

Cos ah wuz at a husky open day/demo today:001_tt2:

Absolutly ogling yon big Kubota engined out front Husqy mower, built like a brick shite-house, pity about the £18,000.00 list/£15,000.00 actual cost though(plus VAT mind)

Apparently it is NOT designed to cut cast iron manhole covers, so no good for some of my operators.

Also some seriously sexy well engineered(imhuo) battery powered stuff.

And thats from a dyed in the blood Stihl man (but Husquy now got seriously lower vibration figures)

sigh

Edited by difflock

I think Muttley might have got you there Mull.... Unless you think Difflock thinks his opinion is underrated??

I should have had a think about it but I'm tired, had a wee dram and off to bed in a minute... 20:48 and ready for bed, the rock & roll lifestyle!

Aye, you're right, he did!

Sleep well.

tsk tsk

u = uninformed, cos see, I recognise some of my limitations:001_tt2:

Anyway how could it mean unbiased, since that is patently impossible in respect of a statement about ones self preceptions?

And no not even Viking build brick shite-house quality ride on mowers:001_tt2::001_tt2:

PS

The Huskquy rep admitted their strimmer fuel tanks had a habit of splitting in the past.

He also explained their recent and very simple model numbering system.

Which even I kin now ken (understand, ye ken)

Methinks someone has got a "grip" at HUSQVARNA.:thumbup:

Edited by difflock