How was your day?

Mick Dempsey

Lovely day, 10 loads out wi the Massey n mowi then this happened😩: [ATTACH]204280[/ATTACH]

I had 1 of them as well thismorning

Unfortunately while going down a busy road outside a school so lots of spectators watch me struggling to get it off the back and onto the pallet tines to get to the job.

1462814479394.jpg.44dd8d97ab5b716afdbf2bead41a0876.jpg

1462814499461.jpg.f40cc7fcf3a45a6c9e61e27cdd1ef0d1.jpg

My beautiful Ford Ranger is still in the garage being fixed after some poor driving on my part.

Now the front wheel bearing on the transit is grumbling rather noisily. If this goes on I'll be towing the chipper with my lawnmower!

I had 1 of them as well thismorning

Unfortunately while going down a busy road outside a school so lots of spectators watch me struggling to get it off the back and onto the pallet tines to get to the job.

Took a while to stop the old girl then Gray :confused1::lol:

Bob

Took a while to stop the old girl then Gray :confused1::lol:

Bob

No she stops well enough but had to drag it forward by the bottom arms as was right next to that traffic island so would have been a even bigger obstruction.

I blame the harsh speed bumps, and a really crap factory weld that's hardly penetrated so was just kinda sat on top holding the a frame in place.

Wasn't all bad as just got home to find 2 job enquiries have come off the back of being there.

No she stops well enough but had to drag it forward by the bottom arms as was right next to that traffic island so would have been a even bigger obstruction.

I blame the harsh speed bumps, and a really crap factory weld that's hardly penetrated so was just kinda sat on top holding the a frame in place.

Wasn't all bad as just got home to find 2 job enquiries have come off the back of being there.

It does look a bit on the flimsy side for the amount of weight hanging off it Gray.

Peaceful here today, the horsey brigade were off to Windsor. So it was breakfast, sort the muts out, F1 and into the shed to strip out the knackered pulleys and teeth on the grinder ready for the new ones . It put up a bit of a fight but nothing a huge slide hammer, a bit of welding and the gas axe couldn`t sort out. And kept track of whats kicking off on here :)

Bob

image.jpg1_zpsdhcforav.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsygkvidpo.jpg