My HGV Thread

roseyweb

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a sense that someone just wanted the excuse to get a bandit.... :biggrin:

It's not an excuse it's a well justified thought out reason to need 1 that just happened by accident.

Realy nice looking rig you have now, you should be proud.

Cheers guys I'm really happy with it, I was apprehensive at first but had to take the leap.

Been trying to get to grips with the grab, waiting for a good second hand one I think.

The controls are taking a bit of getting use to, been a while since I used piano key controls, prefer the fluidity of digger style joy sticks.

Big chipper is next buy, and a bigger digger,

image.jpg.09bfa0d482300a5ec6fe187ee3613a17.jpg

Cheers guys I'm really happy with it, I was apprehensive at first but had to take the leap.

Been trying to get to grips with the grab, waiting for a good second hand one I think.

The controls are taking a bit of getting use to, been a while since I used piano key controls, prefer the fluidity of digger style joy sticks.

Big chipper is next buy, and a bigger digger,

[ATTACH]204423[/ATTACH]

So it was you that beeped at me today?

I looked for a second hand grab. They all seem to make good money or have been welded (badly) a decent grab should last you a lot of years so not worth the hassle of buying twice IMO. Can you see through the head board for loading on yours? I'm getting my controls shifted to standup controls for better vision.

Ay, kept the original cage on the front so I could see, I have to stand on a few chogs to see high enough and then it's constant game of looking up over and under to see, especially like today when we could only load from the back.

I don't think the amber beacon on the back is going to last long.

Was it a big job to get stand up controls? I'd like a remote conversion but then I'd also like to be able to eat for the rest of the year

image.jpg.f21a0c0ee699b9e272ae031b9ba4efde.jpg