Thinking of doing a plogs tread what ive been up to thanks

mendiplogs

I really mean what I said Jon, I have never met you but you sound like a person who would do anything to help out. You have loads of friends on here and I am sure we all want you to carry on as normal

Hi mate thanks for that mate i'm watching at 9 o'clock in the great British benefits handout should be quite interesting thanks

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all can someone tell me this then WHY HAVE post count dropped by 4000 post what's that all about then thanks Jon

Not sure Jon. Maybe the moderators are deleting old threads that aren't deemed relevant to the forum?.... not just your threads, I imagine it'd be the same for everyone. I've probably done a few myself!

cheers, Steve

Not sure Jon. Maybe the moderators are deleting old threads that aren't deemed relevant to the forum?.... not just your threads, I imagine it'd be the same for everyone. I've probably done a few myself!

cheers, Steve

i have already told Jon this, yet he insists im not deleting anyone elses posts, just his...how he knows this im not sure, unless he has memorized every members post count. But thats the long and short of it as SteveA so rightly surmised.

Thanks.

cheers, Steve

Hi Steve yes yes delete threads but keep others like talking about weather how long do I work in it for I had pm last night say o you have Arb related stuff well that's to face sorry I can work with to face things like this and me and other members who i will not name have done tons to help out others on here and get treated like this so I'm going off to seek advice about it thanks Jon

i have already told Jon this, yet he insists im not deleting anyone elses posts, just his...how he knows this im not sure, unless he has memorized every members post count. But thats the long and short of it as SteveA so rightly surmised.

Thanks.

Hey Jon.... there ya go mate. It's not just for you.... there are lots of us that have posted threads we probably shouldn't have.

In the long run it'll be better for the forum. I'm sure of that.

cheers, steve

Hey Jon.... there ya go mate. It's not just for you.... there are lots of us that have posted threads we probably shouldn't have.

In the long run it'll be better for the forum. I'm sure of that.

cheers, steve

Hi Steve them RUELS should been in place mate but it ok for others to post weather related posts when should work if it raining well come to Somerset we had tons raining that's not Arb related is I was told only Arb related in a pm last night well rules should of been in place to stop it them how people all so coming on selling 4)5 times i seen passport how bid get through security then in this day age thanks Jon

Hi Steve them RUELS should been in place mate but it ok for others to post weather related posts when should work if it raining well come to Somerset we had tons raining that's not Arb related is I was told only Arb related in a pm last night well rules should of been in place to stop it them how people all so coming on selling 4)5 times i seen passport how bid get through security then in this day age thanks Jon

This nonsense needs to stop mate.

You've taken a kicking, get up, shrug it off and move on.

Say no more.

Yes sorry Jon. of the 200-300 attempted fake user registrations my software blocks every day, at least 50 or so pass my spam protection that I have to then go through manually and assess if they are legitimate users or not. I'm really sorry that about 1 a month gets through...really poor effort on my part