Dolmar

shavey

That's a rather nice looking saw Andrew! Which model is it?

Also, what options do we have in the 50cc class? I have a friend in Aviemore in need of a grunty firewood saw.

Hello jonathon that is the dolmar PS-7910H full wrap , HD filter ,west coast felling dogs , large drive sprocket a beautiful 28" sugihara bar full chisel chain

A customer collected it last Thursday he was grinning like a Cheshire cat :thumbup::thumbup:

He's busy! You need a 5105 cracking little 50cc ground saw.

It's not for me and whilst though the 5105 does look lovely, it's probably overkill for my friend to cut firewood with. I've got a 6100 (as well as a Makita DCS7901 and 9010) which is a great saw, but again, entirely overkill for logs.

It's not for me and whilst though the 5105 does look lovely, it's probably overkill for my friend to cut firewood with. I've got a 6100 (as well as a Makita DCS7901 and 9010) which is a great saw, but again, entirely overkill for logs.

Hello Big J there are 4 saws in that category apart from the 5105 and come in cheaper

Ps-420sc 42cc light and lively

Ps-460c 46 cc same as 5105 but heavier

Ps-500c. 50cc. Same as 5105 but heavier

115 is 52cc and is lighter than 5105 but still pro range

The 115 is the one I would go for for firewood it's a great all rounder from 13" - 20"

Cheers