Calling it a day.

Arborist

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear you are moving on, but you obviously have good reason to. I would be interested in one of your Tirfors if they have good shoes and reasonable cable. Are they both the same size?

its been cleaned serviced and has the relevant safety stickers on since the pic.

Paul.

090.jpg.45904ef3ecc51851bb0929d28f368b5e.jpg

For verious personal reasons i am packing in my small treesurgery buisness and selling it all off.

This will enable me to reduce stress, sort my slef out and be able to concerntrate on the L6 and consultancy type work.

All kit is for sale apart from my climbing kit.

2003 Ford Crewcab Transit 83000 miles

2002 Bandit 90

1996 Entec chippit which was refurbished and has had the bearings changed on it since by Richard court. i posted pictures of the refurb.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/general-chat/469-referbished-chipper.html

Carlton 900 Grinder

2x Tirfor winches.

066 Ported by Spud

2x stihl hedge cutters

Stihl hedge cutter.

2x 20ft shipping containers

I am putting together prices but if you have any questions please ask.

I will be putting it all up on Arbtrader in the coming weeks.

Thanks Paul.

a good move Paul - stress is bad for your health - If you don't get what you want for the gear now, consider selling it in February when a lot of peeps have recovered from the xmas squeeze

a good move Paul - stress is bad for your health - If you don't get what you want for the gear now, consider selling it in February when a lot of peeps have recovered from the xmas squeeze

Thanks Paul,

Stress and depression really isnt a good way to spend your life and i have been doing quite a bit of surveying and am starting the week after next as a tree officer for a local authority.

The smaller stuff i can hang on to and sell it on ebay but want to sell the two chippers and the containers really.

Paul.