Buy an echo!!

Logrover

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning on it lost the prices shavey gave me, plus my plans changed too. Got a different price for the saw 180 Inc postage just wondering if good price.

Hello Ian yes it's a good price would you be happy with the tool less chain tensioner TLC as a lot of people aren't keen on them

If you want another price please let me know

Thanks

Hello Ian yes it's a good price would you be happy with the tool less chain tensioner TLC as a lot of people aren't keen on them

If you want another price please let me know

Thanks

That's what it stands for, I hate the tool less crap lol, quote me happy then 😁😁

I've been tempted by the 620. Can someone tell me what size pitch and gauge the chains are for the 620 (18 or 20")?

Asking because i'm about to start making up my own chains for my other saws and wonder if it takes the chain i've already got.

I've been tempted by the 620. Can someone tell me what size pitch and gauge the chains are for the 620 (18 or 20")?

Asking because i'm about to start making up my own chains for my other saws and wonder if it takes the chain i've already got.

620SX takes 3/8 pitch & 0.58 gauge.

64 links on 18 & 72 links on 20.

I don't believe for a second that it is a coincidence that "hail Echo" threads lately have appeared on about all saw forums - it likely is a campaign sponsored by the brand!

The desperate way the fans are defending their "wiews" only serve to support this theory. :sneaky2:

I don't believe for a second that it is a coincidence that "hail Echo" threads lately have appeared on about all saw forums - it likely is a campaign sponsored by the brand!

The desperate way the fans are defending their "wiews" only serve to support this theory. :sneaky2:

What I don't understand is how someone who can post such drivel as this,which is just designed to insult anyone with an honest opinion differing from yours,can apear so hypocrytical.

Please show, by way of a challenge to this post of yours,one member here exhibiting brand sponsored desperate defence, so to speak!

I actually agree and like some of your posts, even if a percentage of your posts are deliberately inflammatory ,in

this one you have excelled yourself ,it sounds like paranoia however I look at it.

Just maybe these saws are so popular,as you rightly say, because they just work well,and in general with reliability,rather than some corporate/consumer collaboration.

In case you are ever reincarnated as a pinball machine,I advise that you make damn sure you can spell 'tilt', it would be such a shame to go through life missing the 'l' out, would it not...:001_rolleyes:

Edited by geoff