130 spec

David Humphries

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we went for a 90 county again with a trailer

although was slightly disappointed that now all seats MUST face forward so only 2 seats in the back that take up all the space:001_rolleyes:[/quote

I think it is about 10 nuts to remove the seats and then some shorter nuts, bolts, washers and some silicone sealent to stop water coming in through the holes.

My seats are now gathering dust in the garage and will be unmarked for when I come to sell the truck, of course by that point it will need new carpets.

although was slightly disappointed that now all seats MUST face forward so only 2 seats in the back that take up all the space:001_rolleyes:[/quote

I think it is about 10 nuts to remove the seats and then some shorter nuts, bolts, washers and some silicone sealent to stop water coming in through the holes.

My seats are now gathering dust in the garage and will be unmarked for when I come to sell the truck, of course by that point it will need new carpets.

Or order a hard top 90, claim the vat back as its a van top and therefore a work vehicle, and go to exmoor trim who will supply some of the old style side facers which also fold away. Job done.:001_smile:

Or buy a real defender with at least a 110 wheelbase.:001_rolleyes:

but need to carry passengers occasionally

or do they sit on the floor and wear the carpets:blushing:

Or order a hard top 90, claim the vat back as its a van top and therefore a work vehicle, and go to exmoor trim who will supply some of the old style side facers which also fold away. Job done.:001_smile:

Or buy a real defender with at least a 110 wheelbase.:001_rolleyes:

it towes a trailler every day so did not want a 110 and defenders are pants for sitting in the back of and if you got a new one still need forward facing seats

• 2 months later...
Still not decided between 130 & Iveco 4x4.

But wondered if anyone has thougths/experience on ability of Ramsey HDP10000 against the Ramsey HDP8000.

& how do either of the above compare against the Superwinch H14 PTO ?

Much obliged on any feedback :001_smile:

There is no comparison whatsoever between the h14 pto and any other 4x4 winch. It has more torque, can be run constantly with no fear of overheating whatsoever, and being of basic design there is very little to go wrong. Having had various electric winches (warn, ramsey and superwinch, all around 9000lb pull) and having burnt them all out to some degree in tree work, i would vouch for the h14 any day. Given that it has a maxinmum line piull of 6 tonnes in the relevant application, you will never get near its maximum pull in tree work when fitted to a 4x4, thus you will never strain it.No contest at all IMO. I think that a decent hyd winch would come a very close second.:001_smile:

Edited by tommer9

The H14 is a superb winch, wether its driven via pto shaft or hydraulic motor off a pto pump is irrelevant provided the pump and motor are speced by Superwinch.

Neither of the Ramseys can the compared to the H14 as they are 4000 & 6000lbs less pull respectively. The ramsey hydraulic winches are very very good, but they can't be compared to something from a different manufacturer with nearly a third extra pull.