Road signs that go on cones

redmoosefaction

The ones we supply come complete with a prefitted bracket which slides into the cone, so no alterations need to be done. The bracket is long enough to go down far enough into the cone to keep it in place. (I've never heard of them being illegal).

They come in various options:

Man at work and road narrowing triangles 750mm

Circular directional arrows 750mm

Rectangular Pedestrian arrows 600mm x 450mm

If you need any further info, let me know.

Pro-Tect Safety Signs - Road Traffic Signs, Road Signs, Warning Signs, Traffic Cones

Just to clarify these are what you are talking about ? They have two plastic hoops on the back that slide over the cone.

The best roadsigns I ever had were made of recycled plastic and were tough as old boots. Online Store

Metal are a PITA and roll up / flexible ones just get trashed or stolen.

the plastic rivets always snap too and you end up having to redrill them and put pullcord or new string through. also, as has been said at least two cones are needed if it's at all windy, otherwise you spend half the job watching them blow over or down the road.

the problem with the road signs that go on road cones do not stand up to windy weather well at all , however if you are working on a site for a short period of time then they are quite good to be honest , i have seen the local council using them and they seem to get on with them . i tend to use the fold up road signs with added balest bags to stop them blowing away .

oh and as for the roas signs that go over cones they are not meant to be used on any road with a speed limmit of more than 30mph . oh and are not intended to be used over night either as they do not meet reflective standards.

hope this helps mate