planning decsions

redmoosefaction

I do scan the planning portal form ( I just can't be doing with the planning portal website!) then email it and wait for confirmation then wait till either the LA website is updated with permission (or not in this case), or of course in the case of TPO's waiting for the written permission to be in me grubby little hands. Thanks everyone for their input. Adam

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No member, under forum rules, is allowed to post offensive language, either the word in full or by adding asterisks in place of letters. These rules are clearly listed for all to read and when you signed up to Arbtalk you agreed to abide by these rules.

I might suggest it is not wise to post any derogatory remarks against any person or company, as these comments have a nasty habit of biting you back in the future.

As Steve Bullman owns this site, he and other moderators can and will remove any post deemed unfit or detrimental to the site.

Edited by Andy Collins
change script

Dude

A section 211 notice is NOT an application ,it is a notification of undertaking tree works in a Conservation Area.

LPA has 3 options:

1. Send a no objection to works notice (Note: No planning conditions can for replacement planting can be attached to the notice.)

2. If the LPA considers that the tree must be retained in its current form, then they have to make a TPO, they can advise but cannot dicate work if a TPO is not made.

3. If the 6 week notice of work period expires and you have not had a reply to the sec 211 notice then YOU can undertake the work with no further communication with the LPA.

4. A replacement tree is only required in a CA if it is removed under DDD exemption, which as we no does not require a sec 211 notice to the LPA, although it is useful to give LPA 5 days notice, but this is not statatory but an advisory.

Am a TO myself and it really pees me off when other TO's don't understand the legislation.

If you have any hassle with it, send me a mesasge and I will tear them a new one for ya!!

Cheers Gmann

right you lot

read this

http://www.communities.gov.uk/documents/planningandbuilding/pdf/tposguide.pdf

learn it then make you loacal authority learn it, what i find most distressing is the LA officers whos job it is to do this stuff and dont know it

this is a handy thing and has been updated with the new regs

hoipe it helps

kevin