Corbyn Elected

matelot

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If big business did not make big money it would not be there at all.

Then we would have to pay out more.

You have invested in stuff for your work and want (I assume) a return on that investment.

It's the same for these big companies just on a much larger scale.

I have invested in my equipment and indeed want a return.

I very rarely sub anyone in now, but if I do I pay them a proper days money, some companies don't seem to do this. And you are making up the shortfall.:001_smile:

I have invested in my equipment and indeed want a return.

I very rarely sub anyone in now, but if I do I pay them a proper days money, some companies don't seem to do this. And you are making up the shortfall.:001_smile:

s0mE wOrk3rs aRe noT wOrth tHe m1nimUm wA6e thoUgh E6g. Some are worth double, I think ability dictates the rate of pay and the minimum working wage is just another tax on employers.

Bob

As Dante descended further into hell he witnessed the humble politician being made to run to and from the chipper with codwood, a truly hideous and harrowing way to spend eternity.

Scotland was a warning for labour, looks like they are not heeding that warning on a UK level. Corbyn and Smith, the heavyweights of the Labour Party, scraping the bottom of the talent barrel.

It's been said before, back in the nineties you could rattle off the names of most of the cabinet and shadow cabinet, now we are faced with lanyard wearing nameless faces with nothing inspiring to say. The referendums have supposedly engaged more of the population with politics, I think the next election will see the lowest turnout in history.

Tbh, some people are just cr4p with money. We've all seen television programmes about lottery winners/ celebrities that have spunked their millions away and are living like tramps.

Yes. But what about the people that don't earn enough to spunk?, millions of them in the UK.

Let's feck them, hey?

I'll be glad to get out of the rat race next year and leave the selfish to it. Just my point of view!