Buying petrol at Morrisons

humpo48

Morning Eggs,

Just to clarify a few things.

1/ I was given the information by the 3rd party firm and as I said 'Apparently' in my first post which I presume you missed!

2/ The bigger man knows when as you put it 'Wind there neck in' instead of gobbing off.

3/ The bigger man does not hide behind there screen with an alias name.

4/ The bigger man does not contact a family home late at night with a wife and kid listening to some hot head threatening to come over and sort me out.

5/ And yes I am a bit of a man mountain but I would never condone violence or threaten / intimidate some one over a petty thing on the Internet.

6/ You clearly have my details 'To come and pay me a visit' as it's not hard to find as I post under my name.

And please as you put it 'Don't throw your teddy out the pram' as what I have said is true and factual and I am happy to post the PM and voice mails you have left.

You have obviously searched my name to look up my details and if you continue to do so I will take this further.

Oh and I get my fuel from BP and never had any issues.

Have a good day, Fellow arbs and Log merchants (And everyone else who is in this industry, Oh sorry don't think that includes you matey).

Afternoon Daniel,

You are full of shite, yes I did send you a strong pm, and also phoned you at 21:20 not exactly late at night! Considering you called me a grass.

I've been known as Egg for over thirty years, most people wouldn't know that my name is Simon Ellis, I've nothing to hide.

When I called you I left my contact details and asked you to call me back, nothing more, nothing less!

Do you honestly expect people to believe that a third party company said that eggsarascal on Arbtalk sent a photo of my RTA, to try and get me in the shite?

Why would you finish with 'in this industry'?......... Trying to get 'backing'?

I'm not your matey.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you say, I think it is up to the individual garage. One I use regularish only allows 2 jerrycans and if the old lady is on duty insists you take them out the back of the truck to fill, I asked the younger woman why she allows me to fill cans in back of truck, says she cant be bothered. Another garage in a different town allows as many cans as you want as long as they are legal cans.

Like you say, I think it is up to the individual garage. One I use regularish only allows 2 jerrycans and if the old lady is on duty insists you take them out the back of the truck to fill, I asked the younger woman why she allows me to fill cans in back of truck, says she cant be bothered. Another garage in a different town allows as many cans as you want as long as they are legal cans.

Hi musk just watch you do not crash the 🚛🚛with all that petrol and Dev on there it may go up 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥thanks Jon

Are we back where we started, with out the language etc

Supermarket fuel is not great, it doesn't give good mpg, I didn't believe until started clocking miles to a tank.

10% less, so what's that doing to the engine??

If any one needs to discuss issues of anything

My number is Carl 01823 210678

Saves looking it up on net

Enough of the playground taunts please.

I'll beg your pardon, Paul.

We aren't talking about a bit of banter in this thread! Mr Jiggens as accused me of telling tales after school time, (with nothing to back it up)!...... An apology is in order, me thinks.