Calling all log sellers

Dear fellow arbtalkers,

One of my log buyers has gone awol so I am re-opening my firewood offer to all you good folk.

I like to spend my time in the wood so am selling my logs in bulk to other people who do the deliveries. It is all split and seasoned and 99.9% Ash. It is all split by me on a log splitter so no processor detritus.

The logs are based in South Suffolk with excellent access. It would probably suit a relatively local log man, but I'm open to other arrangements.

I would need no less than £65 per cubic mtr to be sustainable. Around here quality firewood sells for anything up to £130 per cube so there is money in it for someone.

I currently have around 75 cube in stock and am aiming to double this in the next couple of months.

I'm looking to set up a long term relationship with one or two people with more logs available year on year. Good communication and trust are key in these kind of relationships (I have been stung a couple of times in the past) so please PM me if you are A. Interested, and B. a good egg.

All the best, TVIIMAG0225.jpg.05ac30d05ff103a2fd4c8b90d29e869a.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come spill the beans, they look tidier than my ibcs!😀😀

Not sure what I can tell you really. I just chuck them in!

I do buy the higher grade stock fencing and place it on the pallet rather than around the base. Other than that I am at a loss as how to account for my brilliance.

Not sure what I can tell you really. I just chuck them in!

I do buy the higher grade stock fencing and place it on the pallet rather than around the base. Other than that I am at a loss as how to account for my brilliance.

I see. Well even in dress uniform I looked like a bag of sh*t tied together with baker twine😀😀