Arb Trolley upgrade debut today

Shane

As title says,

no need for that cheapo Stein stuff anymore.

Having edged past a dumped fridge, tiptoed round masses of canine expulsions we found, and used, the ultimate arb tool.

In my day we made do with what we had...you guys would be lost without all your bling these days

I now have a full distribution network set up!

Just send me £150.00 then go and collect the trolley of your choice from your nearest supermarket. There is an additional £1.00 release fee.

If at any point you are not happy with your trolley, just take it back and chose a replacement.

Yes, different sizes and different colours.

The only point is that we cannot send them as you will need to have some observational training before you use them. Just watch the locals demonstrate the manouverablity.

No doubt you will all want one, but don't rush there are plenty.

You may have even seen our aquatic option - many have been extensively tested by youngsters, even in the dark. Just visit your local canal.

Yes, different sizes and different colours.

The only point is that we cannot send them as you will need to have some observational training before you use them. Just watch the locals demonstrate the manouverablity.

No doubt you will all want one, but don't rush there are plenty.

You may have even seen our aquatic option - many have been extensively tested by youngsters, even in the dark. Just visit your local canal.

Shame on you! How you can claim this is through your own Research and design is beyond me.

The drunks in this area have been using this design of trolly to transport their Stella and junk food about for many a year.

No wander the Arb Industry is getting such a bad name for itself.:thumbdown: