Tonne Bag/Net Holder System?

LGP Eddie

Just spotted this on a Rail equipment website.

Don't know what to make of it really, but may give someone a spark of an idea.

Plenty on here trying to fill and pick these things up with forks.

Just one question, I assume the tubes have stops in them so the tines enter them just a little and they are pushed out, as you drive forward?

If the legs are quite gently sprung it should slide out easily enough?

baag handling system

Eddie.

unusual find Eddie, I reckon the cost will be eye stinging for the average firewood producer. Probably make Fuelwoods free standing affair look like a bargain!

Log Bags | X-Frame Bagga

We need a simple design where the loop supports collapse when you lift the loops with forks or digger. I have ideas, but not time to play.

unusual find Eddie, I reckon the cost will be eye stinging for the average firewood producer. Probably make Fuelwoods free standing affair look like a bargain!

Log Bags | X-Frame Bagga

We need a simple design where the loop supports collapse when you lift the loops with forks or digger. I have ideas, but not time to play.

I made this, and apart from about an hours work and a couple of welding rods it was all free

image.jpg.8b4fcbc14f8b7816044786e1021d1261.jpg

Log Bags | X-Frame Bagga

Any idea how much that is Paul?

Can find plenty of links but no prices on there.

Will be fun trying to get the spikes into the tubes especially on uneven ground

Not with a Tiltrotator!:thumbup:

I know what you're saying, it's a problem begging for a decent solution, and something designed for Rail applications will be inevitably not exactly real world for the rest of us!

It was just to spark a bit of debate to see what is out there and what others have engineered themselves.

It's problems like this that an honest bit of Farm Engineering finds a solution for.

Eddie.

Here goes one of my ideas in words.

An X frame on the floor with pivot in the middle so it folds to store. At each corner tube or box section to height of loops.

By now you should visualise an upside down table.

In the top of each corner 2 t's (that's a small t not T without bottom tail and one sided stub at top) rods or box pieces bolted through at the bottom so they sit like a floppy V. These are to support the loops but flip together when bag is raised by tines to release the frame.

All the stubs on the t's to face outwards. To prevent bag catching frame.

Frame may need pegging to floor.

That's the start of it. Will need fettling.