Call Out Contract Specifications

woodsmanBSc

Folks,

Further details are as listed;

1. 24 hour 7 days a week contract

2. Max 2 hour’s response time to call out location (unless geographical restraints warrant additional time)

3. Authorisation of up to £200.00 for initial callout (pre-authorised)- Additional man hours require verbal authorisation on your fixed price and estimated man hours to undertake the task in question.

4. Photographs of pre/post works are required for all jobs and email on submitting invoice.

5. Only contractors that provide full company insurance documents and NTPC qualified staff will be considered for these works.

6. Successful contractors must have a 24hr phone number which we can contact you on.

7. Provide a list of resources your company has or can utilise for this contract.

Please note you will not receive £200 regardless of the call out distance. I.E - if the job is 30mins from your base and the job takes 1hr you will receive 2 hours at your submitted rates (1hr travel-1hr works).

Furthermore, your pricing schedule should be for a daytime hourly call-out rate and night time call-out rate.

Daytime = 07:00am - 17:00pm

Nightime = 17:00pm - 07:00am

We will review submitted contractor prices for each area and award works to 1-possibly 2 or more contractors depending on geographical limitations.

Specific nitty-gritty contractual details will be put to the successful area contractors.

Please contact the email address below for submitting your company information and questions.

[email protected]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cynical part of me says you need a group of contractors on your books to put down as a resource for a contract ?

Are you advertising national callout and currently putting the infrastructure into place ? Or is there work allready in the offing which you don't have the man power to take on ?

IMO, there really does need to be a retainer of some sort, for this to be worth while.

If your expected to have sober staff available 24/7, you need some recompense.

And as for the "you will not get £200 regardless of distance", I'm sorry but thats the VERY least I would expect, if it day time I would be leaving a job, if its night time I would be leaving my bed!!.

But I guess I am not the kind of contractor they are after :001_smile:

IMO, there really does need to be a retainer of some sort, for this to be worth while.

If your expected to have sober staff available 24/7, you need some recompense.

And as for the "you will not get £200 regardless of distance", I'm sorry but thats the VERY least I would expect, if it day time I would be leaving a job, if its night time I would be leaving my bed!!.

But I guess I am not the kind of contractor they are after :001_smile:

they could struggle to get competent contractors with no insentives !! i would have thought the main contractor will be getting a little somthing wont they :thumbdown: like hucky say leaving site or bed !!! leaving a job part finised when you could end up out off pocket or short off sleep :bored: