Timberwolf 230 reviews

Rhystree

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had ours since late February, done just over 30 hours, very pleased, great machine and amazing how much more it will do than our 150. Only issues are the stickers have started to come off side panels (they sent new decals straight out - apparently had issues with glue sticking to plastic on side panels) and the bottom roller groaning occasionally (again an issue they said was down to material issue in a bush /bearing) and will be sorted free when it goes in for its first service. So hopefully just teething issues you get with any new machine. Other than that spot on, touch wood

I work with two guys that run 230 really impressed with them only issue is the crack on the flywheel housing on both of them one had done about 6hrs when it appeared the other was about 14hrs as I don't own either I have no idea what the dealers are doing about it but I would buy one leaves the 190 for dead on brash and twisted nasty bits

I've had mine for a while now, well over 100 hours, I am very impressed with it, I've seen the reports on the steel/weld cracking above the rotator and do have the start of a split in the paint but no more than that, I keep a close eye on that area.

It chips like a bigger machine and is a very well thought out chipper when it comes to maintenance.

Even if there is an issue with it cracking I would be confident that Timberwolf will, A. Sort it out and B. Put every effort into making sure they nip it in the bud. Maybe if people are concerned about this they should call TW and get their take on it. I can't wait to get my 230VTR in a few weeks time:)