Can someone explain this to me Thanks

mendiplogs

There are no "top doctors" in hospitals earning less than £1000 a week! Most would be on at LEAST £125,000 per annum plus the unpublicised distinction awards that used to be up to £20K when I worked in the NHS over 30 years back. Very few doctors (even the trainees) work 80 hours a week either. GPs ( who operate little more than a booking agency) are all on circa £100,000 & are no longer required to do home visits.

What the NHS needs is a complete reappraisal of what it is for e.g. :

We should look closely at the German system, because the NHS nowadays doesnt simply work.

It should employ doctors exclusively - not just contract them to do a set number of sessions & allow them to run a private practice as well.

No IVF should be done

Little non restorative plastic surgery should be done.

Non UK nationals should have compulsory health insurance before entry.

Health checks should be mandatory for all immigrants.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree wholeheartedly jon. How can it be right when doctors, nurses and service personnel get paid a low rate for saving peoples lives and protecting our country when rooney and co are wallowing in their millions, just for rolling around on the grass for 90 mins.

Because Mr Rooney generates massive amounts of revenue, he is paid out of that revenue. I really don't get why people have an issue with this???:confused1:

Oz and nz havnt embraced the American libel, sue you culture in full as we have as yet. I remember as a kid we hadn't either. Which generates paperwork stress and the stupid in warranted courses,which European & U.K. politics are adding to our lives.

I enjoy holidaying in nz when we can. It's got the space to relax, lots less stress.

But as yet I cannot imagine staying there because it's just too slow, traffic people walking etc just get in my way. I'm too keen to be on. For this and other reasons many people return to their home country.

There are no "top doctors" in hospitals earning less than £1000 a week! Most would be on at LEAST £125,000 per annum plus the unpublicised distinction awards that used to be up to £20K when I worked in the NHS over 30 years back. Very few doctors (even the trainees) work 80 hours a week either. GPs ( who operate little more than a booking agency) are all on circa £100,000 & are no longer required to do home visits.

We should look closely at the German system, because the NHS nowadays doesnt simply work.

It should employ doctors exclusively - not just contract them to do a set number of sessions & allow them to run a private practice as well.

No IVF should be done

HI MATE i can tell you now this one did work 70/80hrs per week thanks jon :thumbup:

No IVF should be done

No ivf?