Traveller Symbols

Tom D

Not just your neck of the woods sadly, their bleeding everywhere.:thumbdown:

It's difficult trying to run a respectful business when round every corner there's somebody waiting to rob you.

I recently had a firewood customer wanting to know what time I was at my yard as he wanted to come and view the firewood:lol: I told him I'd drop a net off foc so he could try it. Still wanted to know when I was there. When I asked him for an address to drop his net off he was very reluctant.

Few weeks back a guy in a 70k merc pulled up weighed down in gold nicotine stained hands wanting to no the price of bags looking everywhere but at the logs he soon left.

Before that I was stood processing with my back to the gate when I turned there was a transit tipper 3 of them in there any scrap mr answer it's a firewood yard followed by some choice words :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's difficult trying to run a respectful business when round every corner there's somebody waiting to rob you.

I recently had a firewood customer wanting to know what time I was at my yard as he wanted to come and view the firewood:lol: I told him I'd drop a net off foc so he could try it. Still wanted to know when I was there. When I asked him for an address to drop his net off he was very reluctant.

Few weeks back a guy in a 70k merc pulled up weighed down in gold nicotine stained hands wanting to no the price of bags looking everywhere but at the logs he soon left.

Before that I was stood processing with my back to the gate when I turned there was a transit tipper 3 of them in there any scrap mr answer it's a firewood yard followed by some choice words :lol:

The old chestnuts, "any scrap mister, looking for my dog" etc

I have two, they have been very successful :thumbup1:

I know someone who had one of the most vicious rottweillers you could imagine as a guard dog which was kept on a steel line, they (burglars) simply drove onto its line so it couldn't move and killed it with a piece of scaffolding.

I know someone who had one of the most vicious rottweillers you could imagine as a guard dog which was kept on a steel line, they (burglars) simply drove onto its line so it couldn't move and killed it with a piece of scaffolding.

I would never tether a dog, its very cruel IMO.

Mine run free within my grounds.

A copper coin left on the ground by your gatepost or front door , tells some theres money here..

Some places they save for the clan, others they want others to do the same... it muddys the waters...

Dogs are great, but sadey only if there's a few of them & they don't eat meat thrown to them.

Makes my blood boil. Cowards who I've nothing but contempt for.

Years ago I fell out with one in a local boozer there were a few of them and two of us. Had a bottle shoved under my eye got away with a few scars. Both me and my friend were charged with gbh. Was lucky that the landlord and regulars gave statements backing our version of events.

Problem being once you have trouble with them you always will:thumbdown: