First class service from FR. Jones , Fletcher stewarts & stretch air

Recently at the AA show a bought a pair of type c stretch air trousers , within 3 days of wearing them the zip went (some of you may have had the same problem ) so i contacted justin at F.R Jones , he was spot on and sent another pair strait out to me . i recieved them in tip top condition but sadly after 2 days use the stitching came appart just under the flys so i called justin and let him know what had happened he offered me another pair of the same trousers or a totally different pair or even pay for my current trousers to be repaired . i sent the trousers back and asked for anoth pair of the same . on recieving them justin again called me and said that he had been speaking to fletcher stewart about it and betwene them they agreed to send me a pair of the longer leg trousers and a pair of braces at the same time at no extra cost . i recieved them yesterday and been climbing in them all day and im pleased to say im really happy with them so far .

the service i have recieved from F.R Jones , Fletcher Stewarts and Stretch Air has been first class and could not fault them . This was made possible by the professionalism of justin at F.R Jones . i am not the kind of guy to get arsy when kit is faulty , i would much rather give my feed back to supplyers which in turn gets fed back to the manufacturer who in turn can improve the quality of the product . the moral of the story is that when kit is faulty dont simply deam it as crap or a waist of money or slait it ! what you need to do is give your feed back to the supplyer .

once again a big thans to Justin @ F.R Jones , Fletcher Stewarts and Stretch Air .:001_smile::001_smile:

Edited by combined tree services

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear you got looked after mate, Justin is an Arb equipment legend, Good of fletchers too,

Ive found with the stretch airs that if you get a size up and some braces they last a hell of alot longer as with going a size up you obviously get abit more room to move in

fair play to you Dave, good to see that suppliers will try to sort an issue. I'm sure many others will offer the same quality of service too if approached.

im sure many others will offer the same quality of service . but in order to do so we all need to feed back information to them to aid with the improvment of kit , i have made some sugestions to justin on ways that stretch air trousers could be improved , i really hope that my comments and ideas will go towards the improvment of the trousers , but let be honest a broken zip or the fabric going in an area with no protection is much better than the chainsaw protection failing !!!!

nice one, braces and a size a bit bigger than normal trousers does the trick, i bought a new pair of justin that were to small, new pair straight in the post a size bigger. nice one. i havent spent so much on kit in ages because i cant be bothered with the hassle of taking time out and driving to my local place, and paying through the nose, when i can email jus, and its at my door within a day..:001_cool:

The Stretch Airs seem to be sized a bit funny.

A 32" waist would be a size S. Does that work in the real world? Or should I go for M for reasons mentioned above.

Good, positive post CTS. Always nice to see some credit given out when it's due.:thumbup1: