Dolmar

luap

Its a 36.4 cc top handle.

3.7 kg

1.5kw/2.0hp

14000 top rpm :)

Strato engine, captive nut, outboard clutch, cyclonic air filtering,

Spring AV too? The saw looks like a cross between the ms201t and t540xp. It's only an e-carb away from joining the other 2 really, it'll all come down to ergonomics and durability, I can see the dolmar doing well.

shavey you know when these wee top handles are due out? or roughly what they will cost?was set on buying a 360tes but might be able to hold on a bit

Hello Bill Iam waiting on information from Germany but I will give an update once I know some open information

Back to the PS-352 I have my name on some once there released :thumbup::thumbup:

Its handy this Dolmar stuff has come up, I'm looking for parts got a 116si to fix up for someone and just done a 120 with a little exhaust tweak.

Has anyone got a brake band and or a spur clutch drum good 2nd hand would be great as my research says the brake band's are obsolete. I think Abbey Spares (and ebay) have clutch drums.

116 and 120 look to be the same saw with these parts.

Brake band 030 213 070 or 957 213 010

Its handy this Dolmar stuff has come up, I'm looking for parts got a 116si to fix up for someone and just done a 120 with a little exhaust tweak.

Has anyone got a brake band and or a spur clutch drum good 2nd hand would be great as my research says the brake band's are obsolete. I think Abbey Spares (and ebay) have clutch drums.

116 and 120 look to be the same saw with these parts.

Brake band 030 213 070 or 957 213 010

Yes the 116si is Identical to the 120si the only different part numbers are cylinder and piston. And as you say brake bands are obsolete and hard too come by sometimes you can get them on eBay.com , but normally I pick up a rough one parts not working whatever and if there ceased or coil packed up you can get lucky and get a decent brake band and spring maybe but then like me you end up with so many saws and parts

but one thing to remember the 116si and 120si is from a different family than the the normal 116 , 120 but if you have a choke lever going spare from your 116si I will buy it :thumbup::thumbup:

Its someone elses saw he got the two as a job lot without even knowing if they ran (if its cheap) I have the job of getting them going.

Stuck a piston in the 120 not si plus the fettling now 20" bar 8pin, 116si looks like someone might have put a barrel/pot on it was missing a screw out the bottom of the carb due to stripped threads causing pissing fuel and major air leak, other than needing the brake band and clutch drum a fairly tidy saw.

Be better to have it running and sooner rather than later considering getting the tip snips and welder on the brake band but they do look like they probably have a fair bit on chrome in them and I dont have brazing gear.

Annoying you can get a piston but not a brake band.