THE 'Living The Dream' thread

Dave Martin

Walked the dogs as usual, mucked out the horse for the missus as she has a cold. Done a bit to a couple of sticks in the garage until i got cold. Afternoon on couch watching trash films. Now watching moonraker and waiting for the neighbours to drop a chinky off on their way past. Bottle of badger to wash it down. Slob.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been great weather for getting out with the kids this weekend, we cooked sausages and then marshmallows on the BBQ yesterday, then played swinging in the trees, and then a walk in the woods today...

Where's your snow then tom?

Crap day mincing round while the wife went running then 'household fittings' shopping.

Improved no end when I took Dutchie up the woods for a big walk unencumbered with buggies and whinging kids, on a cracking day.

Having a few cold ones now drooling about brisket slow-cooked in a bottle of Spitfire Ale that I chucked in at 930.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Lol, you miserable old bugger! :thumbup: love it.

Enjoy your ale dude!

Where's your snow then tom?

Not had any yet... I'd like a bit for the kids sake, we had a few flakes the other day and they were really excited, but it came to nothing. Ideally a foot of it comes friday night and melts sunday night...

Sometimes when the day ahead looks pooh it's the little things that brighten up ones day :001_smile:

Breakfast of tomatoes and bacon :001_smile::001_smile:

What made your day??

That bacon looks like a dog's tongue, get it cooked man :lol:

Just had savoury duck, fried onion, mushy peas and mash :thumbup:

Went to a popular clay shoot this morning and met up with members of our gang,7 or 8 likeminded fellows, amongst a field of more than a hundred enjoying targets on a sunny crisp morning.

Loaded truck up later, ready for tomorrow,went and priced a little job up in next village,then later tucked into nice piece of salmon and mash while mrs oldwoodcutter watched the midwife.