Re: Closure of a minor country lane

Chipperclown

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancashire highways charge in the region of 1500 pounds just for the permission to close the road. It is the about a 1000+vat for tm to sign it. If its not too busy get a couple of extra men in high viz on the job to act as look outs put plenty signs up and crack on.

this:thumbup::thumbup:

Guest simondo

Hi Mate,

Which area ?? I'm Based in Kent and have used a company called Kent Traffic Management, They deal with everything, TM Plans, Permit Applications and were very reasonable. Have called them a few times and they have always been happy to offer as much advice as I needed.

Give them a call to see what they say, at least they will give you accurate advice.

I think they cover most areas.

Kent TM 01322 311 141 - I think I normally speak to Lee so ask if he is there.

Good Luck

Lancashire highways charge in the region of 1500 pounds just for the permission to close the road. It is the about a 1000+vat for tm to sign it. If its not too busy get a couple of extra men in high viz on the job to act as look outs put plenty signs up and crack on.

Wow! That's expensive. Last time we had traffic management for a day I think it was about £400. That was on an A road too. Not total closure just down to one lane with lights for the stretch we were working and then a total stop for a few minutes to fell the bigger limbs etc.

Hi Mate,

Which area ?? I'm Based in Kent and have used a company called Kent Traffic Management, They deal with everything, TM Plans, Permit Applications and were very reasonable. Have called them a few times and they have always been happy to offer as much advice as I needed.

Give them a call to see what they say, at least they will give you accurate advice.

I think they cover most areas.

Kent TM 01322 311 141 - I think I normally speak to Lee so ask if he is there.

Good Luck

we use Kent traffic management all the time their a pretty good company and the blokes they send out are very helpful

there's plenty of Kent based companies i know that use them

Kent Traffic Management | Welcome to Kent Traffic Management, committed to making your work safer through quality and reliable traffic management systems