so what are you going to do?

Guest the cleaner

Guest the cleaner

My childrem dont fend for themself I only work school hours and keep a good home and run my own business nothing wrong with womens lib:thumbup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, didn't you get the memo? Its all about over spending on lavish gifts and treats, just like every other holiday occassion these days :biggrin:

Ah - the sheeplike mentality that grips most dimwits when confronted with yet another annual "celebration".

Here's an idea - be yourself and do what you want, when you want - and ignore the crass massives.

Russ

Ah!! thats where I win then, I keep my good lady in the home caring for our family :thumbup:

Makes my life easier as I concentrate on earning a living and she keep us all (me and 4 children) very well cared for and the house in great shape.

IMO, all this women's lib and equality business is not heathy, two wage slaves and children fending for themselves.

But this is of cause only our preferred lifestyle :001_smile:

4 children has got to be a full time job if not more :001_smile:

4 children has got to be a full time job if not more :001_smile:

Two are nearly 18 and 19, but yes I agree, keeping house is a very demanding job, we benefit from a very well kept house, home cooked meals, excellent packed lunches and I've had breakfast in bed for 20 years!!

I'd highly recommend it and she is the envy of many of her friends, many thought we were very old fashioned when first getting to know us, but has since admitted it really works and wish they could do the same.

I offered to take my wife on holiday and as I am almost 70 thought we could combine the two. My wife was not very keen so instead I am having a new husky 560xp. I have six Grandsons and two Sons which my wife dotes on so we are taking them all out for a meal ( we do this now and again. Looks like I am coming off best!!!!!!

Two are nearly 18 and 19, but yes I agree, keeping house is a very demanding job, we benefit from a very well kept house, home cooked meals, excellent packed lunches and I've had breakfast in bed for 20 years!!

I'd highly recommend it and she is the envy of many of her friends, many thought we were very old fashioned when first getting to know us, but has since admitted it really works and wish they could do the same.

I completely agree with you, my mrs went back to work after she had recovered from having our son after 12 weeks she had enough and packed it in.

What's the secret to 20 years of breakfast in bed as I think that would pushing it a little bit for my other half :lol:

She is the envy of many of her friends? Most of whom are in a Thai correction institution presumably:001_smile: