Stihlmadd vids

stihlmadd

Raw as always bro! Great to see you giving them X Rings a workout on the Euc's everytime and the bottlejack...and a fellow Protos fan!

Thanking you Silky fox - throwing everything at it but the kitchen sink on that job.

Love my pfanner Protos helmet, wouldn't be without it now but recommend to any potential buyers to purchase a second set of liners - that helmet stank can build up fast :blushing:

Nice work my friend.

At first I wondered what all the moaning and groaning was about? I thought you may have found a woodpecker hole or something.

Later in the video I realised it was the exertion on you when at the ends of those limbs.

Keep em coming mate.

I believe thats called dendophillia Rich

:laugh1:

I was coping some excessive G forces with the combined fluff and nut weights on those ends - really feeling it deep in the core on the swings.

appreciate the props and positive vibes !!

Ben.

Eucs have to be my favourite tree to kill.

You're blessed to have so many!

Did a 60' one once, if you can imagine that kind of size.

Thankyou Joe - top of my list too as it happens and a good thing given my local

aspect.

yes I can imagine those sizes , a comment made on a recent Yes_its_Ace vid about snubbing off one of the fingers of God still has me chuckling.

Biggest Euc I have done isn't on Film unfortunately this was before my cam days.

but it was truly massive at the base like three 16 feet whoopies joined together around massive,

heres a pic from a prune job I did several months back

only two 16 ft whoopies and a small extension to get around her.

:001_tongue: