echo cs 620sx

daddyola50

• 6 months later...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

hi had 2 of these saws just over a year now mine has done about 2 thousand ton . mine has snapped 2 av springs had a new carb under warranty and also new exhaust under warranty as it cracked were it bolts too the head , it still pulls like a train on 18 bar . the bars are very long lasting . and i will get another one when it dies which i dont expect will be soon . its always ran on stihl red with no probs and always starts easy . the other saw has cut maybe a thousand with no probs at all . a brilliant saw and puts the saw it replaced to shame , a fact . i still use my ms 440 which is another fantastic saw , i would recommend the 620sx to any fulltime forestry cutter or anyone else ie tree surgeon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.