Logspitter county Durham

Gray git

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It involves bodily extremity and the Logspitter!!

Yes Mr shires I know, 1st check insurance, then saving then I guess available time with no invoices but for how much of the replacement value I don't know, harder situation than the normal you bend it you mend it things we normally encounter!

It involves bodily extremity and the Logspitter!!

Yes Mr shires I know, 1st check insurance, then saving then I guess available time with no invoices but for how much of the replacement value I don't know, harder situation than the normal you bend it you mend it things we normally encounter!

It's just something else to put on your to do list which I guess you could do without. Ya always check insurance status then just makes it easier in the event something go's pear shaped, ya stable door and horse comes to mind. Anyway am sure it,ll work out in the end. Good luck and hope you and your mate get sort'd.

most contents insurance policies have a certain amount for unspecified tools if they have an individual worth of less than a specific amount.

mine is a total of £6K with an individual limit of £2k

Hope you get it back mate, i'll keep my ear to the ground round tyneside for you.

Matt

Unfortunately lent it to a lad who helps me near bishop, went from his garage along with 2 motorbikes and a few saws of his.

£2370 for a new 1 but was about 8years old but still in very good working order so not quite sure how to handle the situation at moment.

Hi john I was told today that they tried nicking his off road bikes so run after the chap trying to Nick bike BUT LUCKY FOR HIM HE DID NOT GET HIM THANKS JON👍 JOHN PUT IT ON ARB TRADER 👍

I,m in durham too, the hydraulic power pack was stolen off my logsplitter two days before christmas! The cheeky gits used my own tools to undo the hydraulic pipes!! I moved the splitter incase they came back for it!

What set up were you using? Need to find a decent set up with a beaver pack and splitter with correct flow rates etc. cheers

My logsplitter is a factory made horizontal tractor mounted one called "easi cut" ive had it years and when my old tractor went the journey ive been running it off a hydraulic power pack from seawinch i bought with a hauler for my boat, it coped well enough only a 5.5 honda engine and the hydraulic oil tank only held 1 1/2 gallons