Cheap kit bags.

madbopper

Just a shot in the dark, does anyone reading this thread live near the GO OUTDOORS in Swansea or edgewere ?They have the yellow North ridge 80ltr kit bag in store. The only two stores which carry these bags are edgewere and Swansea branches. So just a shout out if someone can help if living near one of the above stores who could may be get one for me as its a buy in store only product. Thanks if anyone can help.

Wayne

Last shout for help if someone around the EDGEWERE OR SWANSEA areas near the GO OUTDOORS stores to see if they have any of the NORTH RIDGE 80LTR YELLOW KIT BAGS left?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any particular reason you want yellow?

Could almost do with 1 myself as keeping all ropes seperated and more organised this year, and the fact I got a load of bags cheap.

Blue for climbing gear, red for rigging and yellow or whatever ells I find for retired ropes for tag line or pull ropes.

Any particular reason you want yellow?

Could almost do with 1 myself as keeping all ropes seperated and more organised this year, and the fact I got a load of bags cheap.

Blue for climbing gear, red for rigging and yellow or whatever ells I find for retired ropes for tag line or pull ropes.

It's a bit of OCD got yellow and orange rope bags and orange kit bag but been after yellow kit bag for a while. Been on line GO OUTDOORS but they have only got the yellow bags at stores in SWANSEA AND EDGEWERE and can't order on line it's pay in store only.

Yeh I know what you mean, starting to get more like that with storing gear as I get more stuff but mostly to help avoid turning up at a job with wrong stuff or without something.

Yep that's why I do it, got crap coverd rope for conies snd shitty tress,s in one bag and kit for same and nice clean new rope and kit in other bag. Just need a nice yellow one now and am sort'd.just saves shifting kit from bag to bag and you can just pick right coloured bag for that days job. Rigging kit stays in a large stihl barrel bag.

It's a bit of OCD got yellow and orange rope bags and orange kit bag but been after yellow kit bag for a while. Been on line GO OUTDOORS but they have only got the yellow bags at stores in SWANSEA AND EDGEWERE and can't order on line it's pay in store only.

Will be irrelevant if no one can help me out,just have to keep looking for one at the price I want to pay.