nissan path finder

Dean O

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Navara was the new shaped one on a 12 plate, a lot more electronics on them than the older model

And that's what kills just about everything modern, from chainsaws to tractors but it ain't going to get any better. I still have a yearning for another landrover 110 but for the life of me I don't know why.

any one have any experience/knowledge of

looking for a family car with 7 seats.

Unless it tows or tips I have little knowledge of 'cars'

as a landy fan it pains me to say it but I don't want to go down the discovery route

Thanks

Dean

After my disco experience that last sentence is full of wisdom and insight follow your instincts and save yourself a possible repair of 12k a year. Buying anything other than a land rover will extend your life by years and save you from deep depression and dispare :biggrin: my Citroen Navarra was no where near as bad but not great either. My landcrusiers and hilux just clock the miles up and never give a moments bother if I was to go elsewhere it would feel like I was bending over and asking for it.