Stump Grinders

ReubenHayes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your looking for a stump grinder that's tried and tested then no problem:

Dosko | Stump Grinders

Got 13hp Honda GX series engine Dosko 337 models , Easy for parts and servicing, check out the link, watch the video and if anyone is interested then call me: John, mobile: 07791 243690.

In stock (brand new and crated ready to ship anywhere on the UK mainland)

I have a new narrow bandit hp20 and it's great!! You can't beat a pedestrian grinder that swivels. Then for my better access jobs I have a bandit 2550, now that things in a league of its own (amazing)!!

Bandit all the way for me. I noticed global have posted and it's well worth the wait until January

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Carlton is a good stump grinder. We had one in last week for some work and it's come back in next week for some additional work. Nice and simple to operate and well made.

Orange plant import them.

Cheers for that, there is an Orange plant near us so will take a look. :thumbup1:

We are looking at purchasing a new stump grinder and could really do with finding out how people get on with them.

No sure what grinder to go for, have used Rayco's in the past, but what have others used?

Will need to fit through garden gates etc so will need to be pedestrian.

Any help on the subject would be great.

I would suggest you have a look at the FSI ST20B pedestrian grinder, excellent value for money with a turntable and large 370mm cutting wheel and will fit through standard doorways with ease.

Demo available and machines in stock

We have depots in Cannock and Altrincham.

Give me a call 07880 646067

Phil:thumbup1:

I had a demo from dean at global, cracking machine and a very nice guy. Nothing was too much effort or trouble.

Personally i found it a bit large and didnt get on with it ( used to my predator 450). Otherwise i would have got one.

it does shrink down to 25" but dont be fooled, this is a large machine thats very well built.

the 450 is a good machine, replaced by the 460 which should be just as good but it seems that the dealers wont do demos as there is not any money in them ???

funny that, would have thought it was worth it to sell a 6K +VAT machine.